youtuber

Викиликс - WikiLeaks. История большого слива

4 сообщения в этой теме

My particular thought is that the phone is really low power device that could run off of a car battery for hours if not days. In the event of a disaster, I could be sending out text messages for help much easier on a keyboard.

, android authority s6 , Why not just ask the NSA?

, android watches customer service , I can see that except that Justin tv for which we have to 10$ all others are not that useful, Apple sure has to give some permissions this just sucks that we cannot watch tv in iPhone

, android market apps

3 leading 0s; Thats not very secure!

, android emulator for windows , Why hasn’t a keyboard been produced for the iphone yet? i travel often, and most places do not have free wireless for laptop. I have to respond to 100 emails a day, and it is painful with the iphones crazy touch screen, if somebody knows if there is a purpose made keyboard please respond

, dragon ball android 18 , I was thinking something very similar. Carrying around a keyboard to access the Iphone kind of defeats the purpose of having such a portable device. One might as well get a UMPC (though I cannot recommend anything OQO makes – their batteries – a proprietary design – are total garbage and the chargers tend to fail, destroying the unit).

, google android device manager unlock

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас